- Medford-based Pain Specialists of Southern Oregon opened an office in Brookings. Curry County Reporter, 5/1/2014
- High Lakes Health Care will open and the Shevlin Health and Wellness Center in west Bend in December. The Bulletin, 5/2/2014
- South Suburban Branch Library opened in Klamath Falls. Herald and News, 4/24/2014
- Forever Yang Wellness opened in Oregon City. It offers acupuncture, nutritional supplements, and Chinese herbs. Clackamas Review, 5/7/2014
- The Eugene Family YMCA plans to build a $5-million recreation center in west Eugene. The Register-Guard, 5/1/2014
- Evergreen Veterinary Hospital opened in northeast Salem. It caters to rescue animals and offers affordable veterinary care. Statesman Journal, 4/30/2014
For more of this week's business announcements, take a look at the AtS page on QualityInfo.org.